Vulcor is proud to present the SoliBulk HP-grade Fiber which are manufactured utilizing the same Ultra Low Shot technology utilized throughout our fiber product range. Ultra Low Shot technology is at the cutting edge of fiber production, achieving the highest possible thermal insulation value and handling strength.
SoliBulk HP-grade is our high purity version of our refractory ceramic fiber (RCF)1260 bulk fiber in the SoliBulk product range. The SoliBulk HP-grade has a classification temperature of 1260°C and is engineered to perform in a wide range of applications up till 1150°C. In bulk fiber products the ULS technology is differentiating from other RCF fiber products with a higher yield in secondary processing, like Vacuum Forming.
We offer SoliBulk in various fiber lengths which are defined at production. Short fibers are typically used in Vacuum Forming processes where longer style fibers are generally being used for filling voids and joints in furnaces. The SoliBulk is also commonly used as dry infill in double walled chimneys. The high fiber index results in lower filling weights and better thermal insulation.
SoliBulk HP-grade is part of the SoliBulk product range. The full SoliBulk product range consists of three grades of RCF Bulk and one grade in low bio persistence fiber (AES).
- Proven technical solution
- Low shot technology
- Excellent insulation performance
- High handling strength
- Unaffected by most chemicals
- Excellent thermal stability
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Raw material for Vacuum Forming process;
- Raw material for insulating castables, mastics and coatings;
- Filling and stuffing of voids and gaps in furnace linings;
- Injected/blown fiber in double wall chimneys;
- Long fibers for yarn production (textiles);
- General technical insulation of furnaces and technical installations.
SoliBulk is part of an extensive product range supplied by Vulcor Insulation. Vulcor Insulation is supplying insulation solutions from cryogenic to high temperature applications. All products offered by Vulcor are manufactured in house or sourced from exclusive trusted third party partners.
Vulcor Insulation provides specifiers and customers with guidance on all aspects of the materials selection for their application, the installation and compliance with relevant regulations and performance standards.
For additional information about product performance, or to identify the recommended product for your application, please contact the team at Vulcor Insulation.
Bulk from high temperature Refractory Ceramic Fiber insulation wool.
SoliBulk HP-grade has a classification temperature of 1260°C.
The maximum continuous use temperature provided on the website is a guideline and only applicable in a clean oxidizing atmosphere.
All grades of SoliBulk are available in different types designed for various applications:
- Lubricated bulk – used for yarn/ textile, joint filler;
- Unlubricated bulk – used for mastics and vacuum forming.
We offer all bulk fibres in different styles in line with the application requirements:
- Chopped – high density VF shapes and mastics
- Short – standard VF manufacturing and mastics
- Long – void/joint fillers, dry injected fibres and textiles
SoliBulk is standard supplied in plastic bags on pallets to maximize the quantity per container. The quantity and weight per bag is pending the fiber length.